What are you looking for?
What do we promise?
- Contributing to one of a kind projects
- Plenty of room for personal development
- Not your average 9-to-5
What do we ask of you?
- A good command of English
- A pro-active attitude
- An entrepreneurial spirit
How you can make your mark
A talent sourcer within Boskalis, isn’t a recruiter’s sidekick. On the contrary, you will be able to make your mark in the recruitment department. For the vacancies where job marketing doesn’t lead to enough qualified candidates, sourcing, online identification, and personal outreach to prospect candidates could be a solution. And that’s exactly what you are going to do.
You will scout and source globally for our most critical roles and build talent pools for our dredging and offshore projects. For example, the project engineers you source help design and construct the new airport in Manilla, which will help create new jobs, attract investment, and boost tourism in the Philippines. Or the cost engineers you identify, calculate a competitive cost proposition which led to Boskalis being awarded the foundation scope for the Taiwanese Changfang and Xidao offshore wind farm. That's how you contribute to the energy transition. Isn't that cool?
As a talent sourcer we expect you to be a strategic partner, creative in approaching talent and act like a true brand ambassador for Boskalis to make a long-lasting impression on talent acquisition efforts.
Good to know: You will be part of the international team of recruitment specialists at Boskalis. This team is not only driven and sociable, but also likes to work together. This means that as a talent sourcer you will be happy to help with employer branding and campus recruitment activities, but you can also count on help from the other side. This way we make optimal use of each other's knowledge and skills and learn a lot from each other.
Your responsibilities talent sourcer
- Through various channels you search for qualified talent for critical positions within Boskalis and approach them personally.
- Interact, engage, and connect with platforms and events of interest, but also organize campaigns and events (in collaboration with employer branding and / or talent acquisition specialist).
- You'll build a talent pool, keep it carefully updated, and along with employer branding, you will come up with cool campaigns to keep the talent engaged.
- Based on your experience and insights into the labor market and recruitment, you advise as a strategic partner and act as a liaison between the business and talent acquisition.
- Design and set up sourcing strategy and processes and train others.
Your qualities and experience
You can move ahead as a talent sourcer if you have:
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience as a talent sourcer or recruiter at an agency or corporate.
- A bachelor’s degree in either a technical or a social domain.
- Knowledge of online search techniques & LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- The following personality: great in organizing & prioritizing, pro-active attitude, optimistic point of view, assertive, curious and excellent stakeholder management.
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job that allows you to collaborate with a talented team of experts from different backgrounds and contribute to making a significant impact.
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 26 days (based on a full-time contract) and a number of collective scheduled days off, a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as company health insurance and travel allowance.
- Career development: We offer you plenty of opportunities to bring out the best in yourself for example through (online) courses at our Boskalis academy.
- The Boskalis campus: Experience the unique Boskalis vibe at our Papendrecht site, complete with restaurants, sports field, and a wharf where our vessels dock. We offer a state-of-the-art auditorium, brainstorming rooms, experience center for client meetings, and a barista corner where you can connect with colleagues.
- Young Boskalis: Are you under 36? Come and join Young Boskalis! Have fun and join in social and sports activities ranging from pub quizzes to yoga, bootcamps and an annual sailing boat race. Networking and knowledge sharing are a vital part of Young Boskalis as well.
- Your team: You will become part of the international team of recruitment specialists at Boskalis. This team, which is part of the recruitment department, consists of an employer branding specialist, two campus recruiters, two interns on the young talent desk, two sourcers (you will fill the second position) and team lead. Furthermore, the recruitment department consists of recruiters, a recruitment coordinator and the manager recruitment.
- Where you will work: For office-based roles, in consultation with your manager and your team, you work partly at home and partly in the office.
- Full/part-time job: The position of talent sourcer is a full-time (40 hours a week) job.
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of talent sourcer. Please contact Robert Smits, senior corporate recruiter via number +31 78 696 83 98.
Interested? Please apply before March 13.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies.