Job Purpose and Impact
The Maintenance and Reliability Planner, will plan basic routine maintenance on our plant assets and equipment following established program guidelines. In this role, you will develop detailed job plans to improve the work force efficiency and quality by identifying the elements of an executable work package. You will provide general knowledge of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices in the completion of planning and prioritizing basic tasks and providing quality work that supports organizational goals.
- Research and compile information and feedback necessary to generate highly effective and detailed job plans.
- Initiate the procurement of materials, special tools and unique items required in the job plans using relevant maintenance programs and database tools.
- Prepare detailed job plans as required on general maintenance activities and schedule downtime and partner with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and reduce lost production.
- Maintain custom databases to support specific work projects and processes.
- Plan the execution of basic repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
- Review all completed work orders for completeness and accuracy and update the machinery history data in the tracking system as required.
- Provide reports to keep the maintenance leaders informed of work progress and future work schedules.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Other minimum qualifications may apply