Account Executive (Nordics)
Founded by mathematicians and cyber defense experts in 2013, Darktrace is a global leader in cyber security AI, delivering complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption. We protect more than 8,400 customers from the world’s most complex threats, including ransomware, cloud, and SaaS attacks.
Our roots lie deep in innovation. The Darktrace AI Research Centre based in Cambridge, UK, has conducted research establishing new thresholds in cyber security, with technology innovations backed by over 130 patents and pending applications. The company’s European R&D center is located in The Hague, Netherlands.
Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, Darktrace has more than 2,400 employees located globally. Customers include public sector agencies, education institutions, media, organizations supplying critical infrastructure, and businesses of all sizes worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company, named one of TIME magazine’s “Most Influential Companies” for 2021 and one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative AI Companies” in 2022. For more information on our cutting-edge technology, visit darktrace.com.
Darktrace are expanding their existing Account Executive team due to rapid growth and accelerated revenue with a team of specialist Enterprise Account Executives.
We are seeking ambitious and driven individuals with previous B2B sales experience to join our ever growing friendly and social team of Account Executives covering the Nordics. As an Account Executive you'll play a key role in driving the sales operation, from prospecting for new business to managing existing accounts.
Darktrace offers outstanding growth potential for your career along with uncapped commission in the emerging sector of cyber security, using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
More about the role:
- Own the full sales cycle for Enterprise level accounts, this is a full 360 sales role,
- Establish and work with partners in your territory
- Present and demonstrate Darktrace cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts
- Attend marketing events and security conferences
- Close the largest deals in the business with lead generation support from a dedicated ISR team,
- You'll work with in-house technical experts to present and demonstrate our cutting-edge threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts
Darktrace will provide you with an excellent onboarding and extensive training as well as ongoing support from your mentors.
- Business fluent in Danish, Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish (Essential)
- Currently selling at an Enterprise level with outstanding results (Essential)
- Have at least 3-5 years B2B sales experience (Essential)
- Confident and polished communicator who is able to build strong and lasting working relationships (Essential)
- Have 7 figure quotas and are excited to operate at this level (Essential)
- Are motivated by generous uncapped commission (Essential)
- Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up (Essential)
- Have a 2:1 degree or equivalent (Essential)
- Seeking a target-driven environment (Essential)
- Comfortable working on longer sales cycles (Desirable)
- Interested in cyber security and tech-savvy (Desirable)
This role is hybrid with 2 days a week in our London office.
Please submit CV in English.