Global QHSSE Manager
We are looking for a Global QHSSE Manager to work closely with senior leadership, implementing their redefined HSSE strategy & driving best practice across the company.
- Provide Senior Management with competent HSSE advice and guidance to ensure that significant HSSE risks are identfied and proactively managed.
- Motivate and energise senior & line managment to take full responsibility for safety leadership in their business and to raise behavioural safety performance.
- Provide hands on HSSE support at all levels and areas of the business including projects and act as HSSE subject matter expert.
- Develop, implement and maintain a Fugro wide process to monitor and evaluate HSSE performance. Regularly review and report the Fugro's HSSE performance against established objectives and targets.
- Lead and / or participate in the investigation of serious and fatal incidents. Accurately report the causes of serious & fatal incidents and share the lessons learned with senior management.
- Provide a forum where knowledge, experience and learning relating to HSSE issues contribute to improving the performance throughout Fugro.
- Promote a team culture of understanding to safe operational performance.
- Represent Fugro and engage with clients, regulators, certification & industry bodies.
- Deputise for the Global HSSE Director as required.
Your track record
- You have a Masters degree in a relevant study;
- You have 5+ years of successful experience in similar role;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills for stakeholder engagement and have a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects and due dates;
- You are fluent in English.
What Fugro offers
- A competitive salary;
- 29 holidays per year based on a fulltime employment (of which 4 are appointed by Fugro management) and the possibility to purchase 12 additional days;
- Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home in accordance with your manager and corporate policies;
- Commuting allowance;
- Modern pension scheme;
- Collective health insurance;
- Possibility to register with our corporate fitness plan;
- Coaching options through our EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Are you interested?
Please visit our Company Page to find out more on what it is like to work at Fugro.
If you have any further questions, please contact Bianca Schraag, Recruitment Manager, tel. +31 (0)6 -28352861.
After you have applied
- You will receive an automated confirmation-email of the receipt of your application;
- When we see a match, we will invite you for the first interview within a couple of days. Of course, you will also receive a message if we will not invite you;
- After a successful first round, you will be invited for the second round;
- If we are both still positive after the second interview, we will make you an offer and with that we hope to welcome you at Fugro!
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.