Finance Manager - Inventory & Costing CoE
· Opportunity to work within a regional environment.
· Flexible work practices, award-winning benefits
· This position will be based in Beerse, Zug, Cork or Leiden.
Change lives for the better.
Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. It is a company that has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality, and innovation in healthcare. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing over 119,000 people, all with the same vision......"Caring for the world, one person at a time".
If you value innovation, shared knowledge, caring touch, and are passionate about the joy and freedom of movement, you’ll find J&J a place to do great work.
And we want you to join us.
Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization located in USA, Belgium, Ireland, The Netherlands, Singapore and Switzerland.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures in close collaboration with Janssen Commercial, R&D, Supply Chain, Tax and Treasury.
How you can help.
Currently we are looking for a Finance Manager – Inventory & Costing CoE to join the JBS organization in one of our core locations in Beerse, Belgium, Zug, Switzerland, Cork, Ireland or Leiden, Netherlands.
The purpose of the role is to shape the set-up of the cross-country Inventory & Costing CoE , lead all financial aspects of Janssen Supply Chain Consolidation, Planning and Reporting in multiple countries and interact with Janssen Supply Chain leadership.
What you’ll do.
· Play an active role in the Inventory & Costing CoE Leadership Team in the stand-up of the CoE including the design and implementation of transition plans.
· Lead the project workstream for Process and Technology Improvements and shape the OCNIS & Gross Profit reporting processes. Integrate Inventory & Costing project workstreams into the organization and enable standardized and automated processes.
· Responsible for Janssen Supply Chain Consolidation, Planning and Reporting and owner of the Supply Chain P&L of the various countries. Responsibilities include Inventory Analytics & BVA, consolidation and submissions and Management and Legal Reporting.
· Responsible for Audit & SOX/Compliance.
· Responsible for E2E inventory and costing of the Ireland & Netherlands entities.
· First point of contact with Janssen Supply Chain leadership.
- Lead a cross-country team of 5.
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU
To be successful, you will have already gained extensive experience in a similar capacity. You demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within a matrix business locally and regionally/globally. You have a demonstrable history of developing strong business partnerships and successful collaboration. Further requirements include:
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is required. MBA or Master’s in Finance is preferred.
· Minimum of 8 years of experience in finance.
· Prior Supply Chain Finance experience is an asset.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with different partners and influencing at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to lead a virtual team and develop individuals to meet the future needs of the business.
· Flexible and resilient, self-motivated and keen to grow and develop.
· Proficiency in written and verbal communication in English.
Closing date: Friday, 9th of June 2023
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Visa sponsorship: this role is open to candidates with the appropriate work rights/visa for the countries this role can be based in. For those with temporary visas, it is company discretion as to whether we can consider your application.
Something looks off?