People & Culture Intern
- Supporting activities within our P&C department including sick leaves, confirmation letters and personnel administration.
- Maintain employees’ records in various databases, such as Workday.
- Support with the onboarding-& termination process of employees.
- Optimise current P&C processes.
- Assist with ad hoc P&C projects.
- We constantly develop and improve ourselves, so we need you to be curious and keen to learn.
- Bachelor's or Master's student with a background in HR, Business Admin, Hospitality or related fields.
- Good attention to detail, proactive and structured.
- Excellent communication skills in English verbally & in writing. Dutch language is (optional)
- Available to come to the office a minimum of two times per week.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a Dutch university.
- Able to do an Internship for a minimum of 6 months, starting August/September 2023.