Senior Security Engineer
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable experience and knowledge.
- Knowledge of and real-life experience with application security in complex enterprise environments.
- Experience as a penetration tester of red team member.
- Excellent communicator in English, both written and spoken while being able to convey information effectively at multiple levels of sensitivity and for various audiences.
- High level of initiative and self-direction, while collaborating in a team to achieve your group’s goals.
- Ability to think and approach situations from all angles, whether it’s as an attacker, a defender or a builder.
- An independent and active security certification like Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional(CSSLP) is a plus.