Senior Business Analyst
Are you passionate about sustainability and possess a creative mindset? We are seeking a talented Business Analyst to join our dynamic Data Technology Team. As a member of our Scrum team, you will play a vital role in designing and maintaining data products focused on sustainability data. You will work closely with developers and actively attend the scrum events.
By implementing new functionalities, features and optimizing processes, the team is continuously improving the services for our clients. You are also responsible for the coordination and alignment between the team and stakeholders.
Next to strong communication skills, you are flexible and are able to work with multiple systems and processes within an Asset Manager (like for e.g. data delivery via warehouses, data ingestion, data enrichment etc). A natural tendency to oversee the full picture of a process and being able to explain and present this clearly to others is a must have.
Position & Requirements
- The design, setup and delivery of all data attributes and processes in the application.
- The coordination and alignment between the team and all the stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to review the functionalities as it develops. By doing walkthroughs and other testing activities, you support in ensuring that the system meets all the specified requirements.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases.
- The testing of the technical setup and processes of the application.
- Review completed work items with the team, stakeholders and users as necessary before release into production.
- Quality of the delivered improvements to the production environment
- Follow the data governance principles when implementing improvements of the application.
- Incident management: perform troubleshooting and follow-up activities in case of functional incidents and / or indications in the new application, in collaboration with the supplier.
- Liaise with key users, identify issues and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or Computer Science;
- 5+ years working experience, of which at least 3 year within a role as Business Analyst;
- Strong analytical skills while remaining pragmatically minded;
- Knowledge of data analysis and test engineering (tools, best practices, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience with Agile, Scrum, DevOps is a plus;
- Pro-active, creative thinker and a flexible team player
- Able to operate and communicate effectively in a complex environment
- Building collaborative relationships, influencing skills;
- Client-centered and result-driven with great time management skills;
- Affinity with Integration solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, constructively and professionally in Dutch and English;
- Experience in one or more of the following: SQL, and/or Azure dev/ops is a plus.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. An assessment and integrity test may be used in the selection procedure.
Robeco Recruiting Team