Software Engineer API
Do you have the skills to further develop our virtual test environment with 60k in and outputs? Are you the one who connects software and hardware together? Give your learning curve a boost by applying for the position of software engineer API at Allseas Delft!
Allseas is a world-leading contractor in the offshore energy market, with dynamism, rapid progress and pioneering spirit at its core. The nature of our industry means we must tenaciously innovative in the pursuit of new solutions in the face of unrelenting pressure and constant change.
Our Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) team
focusses on the development of our virtual test environments which is a
versatile platform build on a wide variety of in-house developed tools and
applications – ranging from HIL test setups capable of real time full physics
simulations with a system of nearly 60k in and outputs to simulator
environments focussed to training the human/team aspect of our offshore
operations. Our HIL team also support a lot of our internal developments with
an extensive toolset to auto-generate code and interfaces to minimize the time
we spend on the repetitive work. The team
consist of seven engineers.
What are you going to do?
- You are challenged to find the best 3rd party API’s(even the obscure ones) and integrate them into our systems.
- You support/develop the many tools and API’s the HIL team has developed.
What we expect from you
- You have a technical education on a MSc/BSc level(computer science, aerospace engineering or electrical engineering);
- You have a few years of experience;
- Software engineering is your hobby and passion;
- You are interested in system architecture;
- You have experience with C++, Python or Go.
What we offer you
You can expect:
Working at Allseas allows you the chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration and down-to-earth culture at its core.
- Competitive industry benchmarked salary and excellent pension;
- performance based salary raises and bonuses;
- 30 holidays days per year, flexible working hours;
- a company-sponsored fitness scheme;
- internal clubs, committees, parties and (sportive) events.
Allseas has earned the "World-class Workplace" label. This means that as an employer we score above Effectory's global benchmark for being a good employer. The label is based solely on feedback from our employees. Wondering what our people say about working at Allseas? Read their stories.
For further information, please contact Paul Eliëns, recruiter via PEs@allseas.com
In our application procedure, you can read what to expect when you apply for a job at Allseas.