The People Advisor plays a pivotal role in advancing the company's People Strategy through top-notch administrative support for the organization. The People Advisor’s responsibilities encompass the implementation of essential HR processes within their specific functional domain. Additionally, the People Advisor serves as an advocate for the company culture, striving to foster a positive and enriching experience for all employees.
- Support People Partners in managing all processes of Employee Lifecycle including on-boarding and promotions/transfers/terminations, compliance, reporting, performance appraisals, compensation reviews and employee relations as needed.
- Supports the ER team in ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations while upholding best practices for sustained compliance.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding HR policies and procedures, including compensation, benefits, performance management, leave policies, payroll, HR applications, and other aspects related to the employee lifecycle.
- Manage Off Roll employee recruitment including coordinating with Vendors & Hiring Managers.
- Collaborate and support on a range of employee engagement activities with stakeholders to boost retention and engagement levels.
- Encourage the utilization of the employee HR Portal by offering guidance on HR knowledge content, such as global and local HR policies, procedural instructions, and more. Guide employees and managers in using self-service in Workday and other HR systems, to facilitate technology adoption.
- Cascade HR communication to the teams and/or offices.
- Execute transactions in Workday and other HR applications to ensure the maintenance of high-quality data.
- Collaborate with People Partners and functional specialists to solve complex queries.
- Support initiatives aimed at enhancing processes by streamlining and standardizing them.
Qualification & Role Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in an HR related.
- At least 2 years of related experience.
- Ability to multi-task and manage fluctuating workload.
- Fluent English.
- Employment legislation.
- Local labor law.
- Employment law and legislation.
Maersk is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we embrace different styles of thinking. Maersk is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants without regard to race, colour, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or parental leave, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
We are happy to support your need for any adjustments during the application and hiring process. If you need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, apply for a position, or to perform a job, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.