Bennet & Boss
Do you have experience with facilitating the flow of orders and materials between vendors, warehouses, and customers?
For one of our clients providing innovative offshore solutions to the Energy & Power sector, we are looking for an Expeditor for the timing and means of delivery of materials to and from a wide range of sites and departments. As an Expeditor, you will monitor the flow of materials, components, tooling, and paperwork as per the project schedule.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Determine the correct amount and type of goods in cooperation with the various departments involved.
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensure the timely delivery of goods to each department.
- Monitor the correct use of the Project Document Management System by the vendors.
- Monitor and track all the material transportation and delivery details.
- Prepare to expedite activity reports which include:
- Completed tasks
- Post-commitment inputs
- Reasons for delays
- Actions taken
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in expediting, especially in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Experience in administration and knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage.
- Experience with MS office (i.e., Word and Excel).
- You prefer to work in the office.
- You can work independently.
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing.