Senior Project Engineer
Bennet & Boss
Senior Project Engineer
Profile Senior Project Engineer
Are you a seasoned Engineer looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work on one of the world's largest current and upcoming Offshore Windfarm projects in Europe and the USA?
For one of our clients executing Renewable Energy projects, we are looking for a Senior Project Engineer to support engineering scopes across Foundations, Cables, and EPIC projects. The role also involves participating in tendering for large-scale offshore wind projects.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Prepare project-specific drawings, and procedures (e.g., installation procedures, task risk assessment, work methods, etc.) for the projects and tenders.
- Developing comprehensive scopes for subcontracts, and systematically reviewing and evaluating subcontract agreements.
- Conducting thorough reviews and developing project plans for both project preparation and execution.
- Act as a senior counterpart for the Project Manager, Project Teams, and other Stakeholders.
- Guide Project Engineers with complex technical matters.
- Actively contribute to the operational aspects of project execution preparations and processes
- Identify and arrange project equipment/materials requirements.
- Efficiently prepare and coordinate all project-based administrative tasks as required.
- Participate in offshore jobs as part of the operation team.
Requirements Senior Project Engineer
- A Higher technical education in Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Technology, Naval Architecture or similar at Bachelor's or Master's level.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within the Oil & Gas or Renewables industry, e.g., subsea cables and/or flexible pipe/umbilical installation, marine operations and heavy lifting/foundations installation.
- Thorough knowledge of working methods, planning, and risk analysis.
- Knowledge of standards and relevant rules and regulations for the offshore industry and installation projects.
- Resourceful and problem-solving abilities.
- A team leader with a practical approach and good communication skills.
- While specific qualifications are valued, we also acknowledge the strength of transferable skills. If you possess some of the relevant skills and experience we seek, we encourage you to reach out to us. Your unique abilities could be the perfect fit.