Business Development Representative Intern
Business Development Representative Internship
We are shaping the world of unbiased hiring and on the lookout for a Business Development intern (Large Enterprise). Ready to shake things up with us? 🚀
Equalture needs you to change the traditional recruitment process and make a lasting impact on the way we hire! There’s never a dull moment - whether we’re working or playing! Do you want to work with clients like Danone, Vodafone and Ahold Delhaize? With founders on a mission (who got a pat on the back by Forbes) and an amazing team that wants to make the world a better place?! Then please reach out - we would have been happy to have you on board yesterday, but tomorrow is also fine!
What you’ll get
- The startup experience -accountability, freedom/flexibility, and enormously fast developments;
- The possibility to work on your mental and physical health with OpenUp and OneFit or ClassPass;
- A compensation of EUR 400 per month;
- Office, hybrid, occasionally remote - you choose;
- Occasional cuddle sessions with our Cuddle Officers 🐶;
- A culture where every win will be celebrated!
About the job
As our Business Development intern for Large Enterprises, you will be working on filling our pipeline with global enterprise organisations. You’ll also seek for new opportunities within our existing Large Enterprise customer base. You’ll be part of our Account Management (Large Enterprise) team and will collaborate with our Customer Success team on a weekly basis. During your internship you’ll report to and be supported by our Head of Account Management Lianne.
These are some things you will be doing on a regular day:
- Researching potential Large Enterprise accounts to target;
- Qualifying leads through calls, emails and social media outreach;
- Identifying opportunities within our current Large Enterprise customer base;
- Collaborating with our Account Management team and our Customer Success team;
- Mastering our CRM Hubspot to enable the Account Management team;
- Learning about Equalture's value proposition within the global enterprise market.
Communication is key in this role. You truly believe in what we do, what we stand for and you’re able to make others just as excited. Whether it is in conversations or in writing - you get to understand who you’re talking with and how to convince different stakeholders within large enterprise organisations to explore a collaboration with Equalture.
Some things on our wish list:
- Fluency in Dutch (hard requirement) and professional English;
- Excitement about Equalture’s mission and vision;
- Resilience, ownership and teamwork;
- A commercial mindset.
We help companies reduce bias in their recruitment process. We enable companies to make smarter hiring decisions. We empower companies to build diverse and high-performing teams.
With a passion for inclusivity and innovation, Equalture is committed to reshaping the future of hiring, unlocking every individual's true potential, and driving success for businesses worldwide. Because we celebrate diversity and are promoting an inclusive environment in which our team members from all different backgrounds, ages, genders or sexual orientations feel equally appreciated.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Business Development intern Large Enterprise? Then we'd love to hear about you!