Sales Operations Specialist
Sales Operations Specialist
At Fox IT we are expanding our Sales Operations team with the main purpose of enabling and supporting our sales teams in the Benelux. The key mission of the team is to ensure data governance and in general supporting our sales organisation to run effectively, efficiently and in support of overall business strategies and objectives.
Keen on making a difference in an engaged sales support team, where you will be challenged every day and be part of a team dedicated to building bridges and ensuring a data-driven approach? Are you an expert in multitasking and juggling many different balls? If yes, then this might be something for you.
We’re looking for a team player with a strong drive, who’s keen to take responsibility and to help increase sales productivity, with a data driven but also solution-oriented approach.
You will be reporting to our Sales Operations Manager in the Netherlands, and your primary stakeholders will be in our office in Delft. Furthermore, Sales Operations works closely with our parent company, NCC Group, located in the UK as well as peers in both North America and APAC. As a result, you must be comfortable working in both an international but also hybrid working environment.
- Help govern our CRM (Salesforce), and perform regular sanity checks of pipeline, gate approvals, etc.
- Continuous support of the development and improvement of our Sales tools.
- Document new processes, update old ones, add current documentation and in general be responsible for continuous updates to respective Sales Enablement SharePoint pages.
- Support with coordinating global projects / relaying information across functional teams.
- Write internal communications – e.g., Sales Operations news feed to inform our sales teams on current activities.
- Help ensure effective business activities, tools, and processes alignment.
- Help manage data driven decision making, e.g. through forecast and sales reporting
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, Project Management and Delivery to maximize productivity and ensure excellent customer service
- Quality assurance of our internal process
We are Fox-IT, or Fox. We stand for making the world safer and more secure. That means every one of us contributes in making society safer and more secure with the help of our technical and innovative solutions. From our Red Team of hackers, our Blue Team of defense specialists, highly skilled developers to trusted security consultants and more: We do this for organizations where cyber security is highly important. That is why we continuously develop our individual skills and knowledge.
We are critical thinkers, naturally security paranoid and thrive on development. We are part of NCC Group and with 2000 like-minded colleagues around the globe, we are on our never-ending mission to create a safer world.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference, and we want you to join in our mission.
This is you
- Fluent business English is a must as we work in a highly international environment.
- Exceptional communications- and people skills.
- Analytical, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Thrive with juggling (and finding pleasure in) performing more repetitive and data-oriented tasks as well as more investigative task and trouble shooting.
- Passionate about quality, processes, and excellent customer service.
- Not afraid of working in an international working environment – the ability to switch between English and Dutch is important.
- A good sense of humour and the ability to make a complex task into an exciting challenge.
You will work in a place at the top of cybersecurity where your ideas are valued. You cannot always tell all the details about your work, but you can tell that you contribute to a safer society. That's not all, you also get:
- A good salary;
- Flexible working hours and flexibility in working at home or in the office, so that you can optimally combine your private life with your work;
- A favorable pension scheme, 26 vacation days (+4 office closing days) and 8% vacation pay with a full-time contract;
- Lots of development opportunities: you can gain and share knowledge through TechTalks, Crypto Colloquia, events and our own Fox Academy;
- A laptop and business phone. Do you use your own phone? Then you will receive a maximum reimbursement of €25.
- A monthly reimbursement for your internet at home of a maximum of € 40,- and a homework allowance.
- A performance bonus and profit sharing, because we value your effort;
- When we work in the office, we gather every day for a delicious lunch.
You can apply by clicking on the button, which will take you to our ATS (Workday). After your application, we will get to work and see if we are a good match.
An extensive background check will be part of the selection process.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we're looking for. If you don't hear back from us within 10 days, please don't be too disappointed - we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.