MEMSYS is a young and innovative company that specializes in the development of energy harvesting technologies and their application in IoT products. Our mission is “Powering Efficiency” and we envision energy harvesting technology as a platform for the development of thousands of autonomous IoT applications.
🔥 We challenge you!
Want to be part of a tech-startup that's all about pushing the boundaries of IoT with cutting-edge energy harvesting technology? We're looking for a Software Engineer who's as passionate about this stuff as we are. Think you're up for it?
👉🏼 You are
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and programming of our IT systems. This involves the following specific challenges:
- Improving our data pipeline and IoT platform
- Building automated data-analysis methods and customer dashboard
- Developing the firmware for the microcontrollers in our sensors.
Preferably a bachelor's or master's degree in Software Engineering or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and experience with developing firmware for microcontrollers.
- Affinity with one or multiple of the following topics: security, data processing and storage, connectivity, UI/UX design.
🏦 **What do you get in return?**
The opportunity to work with young and highly motivated people in a culture that celebrates professional excellence and is serious about fun.
- The chance to use your talents and make a direct impact on a more sustainable future through the development of new technologies.
- A position in which you get to work on the most exciting technologies at the forefront of innovation in the areas of energy harvesting and wireless sensor networks.
- The ability to play a big role within a fast-growing organisation where you can continuously develop yourself both professionally and on a personal level.
- We’ll throw you a party to celebrate you joining our team!