Siemens Graduate Program - Realize your career together with us at Mendix!
We offer you:
- A permanent employment contract from day one
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
- The traineeship will kick-start at the Expert Services Department of Mendix. In this customer facing role you will support enterprise level customers to drive and create value with the Mendix platform. In the role of Business Consultant your main activities will be:
- Three individual designed assignments at different DI locations, including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Proficient mentoring during the program to support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to build the future you desire together with us
- Comprehensive and innovative trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills. Both soft and hard skills.
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
You´ll win us over by:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent in:
- Significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities or similar
- A minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying and/or working
- Your passion for Digitalization and Digital Industries
- Fluency in English and (good) knowledge of Dutch
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration