DevOps Engineer Identity & Access Management
DevOps Engineer Identity & Access Management
Do you have what it takes to boost our software engineering capabilities within the Enterprise Security Services department? Then this is the role for you, you'll assist in further shaping our team with your proven track record in automating complex IT systems and passion for improving and enhancing enterprise grade access management services.
This job offers you a monthly salary between €3783,85 and €5405,49 depending on your experience. This is based on a 36-hour work week, excluding a 13th month and holiday allowance.
What you’re going to do
Together with your colleagues you will strive for building a flexible, secure, and highly automated IT environment. You will be working on the in-house development, maintenance and enhancement of the centrally delivered authorization tooling, alongside delivering the daily operations associated with it.
You will build, test, deploy and run these services as part of user stories, in accordance with business requirements, taking into account security and architectural guidelines.
As medior DevOps engineer you will have a role in defining the software development competence within our team, defining the development process and way of work, and training junior team members, acting as a coach and mentor. The mantra of an NN Group engineer is “you plan it, build it, test it, ship it, run it”
- Design and implement scalable and maintainable software solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams, to gather requirements and provide technical guidance
- Collaborate with other engineers to maintain and improve code quality
- Write efficient, beautiful and optimized C# code
- Be a mentor and coach for the team, sharing your extensive C#, OOP and TDD knowledge
- Make sure deployment of software increments is tested and automated via CI/CD pipelines
- Participate in day-to-day operational end user support of our core services
- Contribute to the development of automation scripts and tools to streamline processes
Who you will work with
You will become a member of the General Authorization Tooling for Enterprise (GATE) Team within the Access & Authentication domain of the Enterprise Security Services department. The team Access & Authentication delivers all products that are relevant for our colleagues within NN Group to access their IT environments (internally hosted and in our cloud environments). Several products are part of this team. In the end the entire team is responsible for maintaining confidentiality and integrity levels for all identities and their assigned access, in a stable, secure and compliant environment.
Would you like to know more about what it’s like to work at NN? Follow us on social media at @nncareers for an inside look at our company.
What we offer you
NN invests in an inclusive, inspiring work environment and in skills and competences for the future. We match this with employee benefits that are in line with what is needed today and in the future. This way, we offer our employees the opportunity to get the best out of themselves. We offer you:
·Salary between €3783,85 and €5405,49 depending on your knowledge and experience
- 13th month and holiday allowance are paid with your monthly salary
- 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week and one Diversity Day
- A modern pension administered by BeFrank
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel, also privately. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometres travelled
- Allowances for setting up your home office and for internet use.
We work hybrid at NN. Together with your team, you decide where, how and when you work. The official location of this job is The Hague.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience in coaching and mentoring teams
- Proven proficiency in C# or a similar programming language
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure and .NET technologies
- Strong knowledge of web/API development, GIT, serverless technology, security, and OWASP
- Good understanding of software design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with Azure Platform as a Service is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch
Will you be our new colleague?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy and think that you would be a good fit for the team at NN, we would like to invite you to apply. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this role at NN.
If you have any questions about the job, you can reach out via mail to David Schenk (Engineering Manager) via David.Schenk@nn-group.com. Any questions about the process can be directed to Joost Stroes (Recruiter) via Joost.Stroes@nn-group.com.
This is a permanent position. A candidate will receive a contract from NN and we are not open to interim/freelance assignments and/or candidates or recruitment agencies. Thank you very much for your understanding.