Application Manager Microsoft 365
Are you an experienced application manager/consultant (focused on SharePoint and Microsoft 365 Collaboration) who is the link between our end users and IT organization? Do you like to advise users about possibilities to make their work easier and do can you make the Microsoft suite more transparent for our business colleagues? Then the job of Application Manager within the IT Generic domain is the job for you!
What will you do?
As our Application Manager for the Microsoft 365 suite, you are responsible for the functional management, analysis and optimization of the applications. You like to improve, consider the needs of the users and the quality of the service while being aware of your spending.
Part of this is investigation, diagnosis and solving software and system related problems. In addition, you are expected to independently translate business requirements into clear functional and non-functional requirements. Hereby you investigate what the effect of these wishes is on the IT landscape and what it takes to realize this.
- You are an important link between our business users and the IT organization.
- Effective communication with our business users and internal teams is an essential skill in this position. If there is a new application or an update of the current application, you make sure that it is clear to business users what changes and how they should use the application.
- You guarantee the quality and continuity of your own IT business services by primarily preventing incidents and, secondarily, resolving the incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Your knowledge is an integral part in deciding on the implementation of any projects/changes that (in)directly affect the applications that fall under your responsibility.
- You make IT transparent for our business colleagues.
- Finally, you are aware of new developments, so that you can advise on new possibilities that will add value for your domain.
You will be a part of the engaged, multi-talented and multi-disciplinary team, IT Generic. As application manager for the Microsoft 365 suite, you will reside in the subteam called Digital Workplace team. This team consists of 4 other application managers, who manage the IT4IT and HR applications. The team works in a Scrum cycle in close cooperation with their Product Owner. You also have the opportunity to develop yourself and influence the way he team works. Openness and respect are essential when working with us. We are looking forward to working together with a new colleague with humor!
NIBC as an IT employer
NIBC IT consists out of several domains and together NIBC IT aims to be one of the driving forces behind the digital transformation of our bank, an ongoing process that will profoundly change the relationship with our clients and the way we do business. We are closely connected and have short lines of communication. If you have a good idea today, you may be elaborating it tomorrow. IT is forever changing and so is NIBC and in order for us to be able to keep on changing, we need sophisticated individuals to help us lead the bank into the future.
NIBC as organisation
Founded in 1945 to finance the visionary entrepreneurs who helped rebuilding the Netherlands after the second World War, NIBC was closely collaborating while professionally supporting companies and individuals in realizing their dreams and goals with a sustainable future in mind. As a multicultural midsize bank with a working environment that is best described as dynamic and ambitious, we share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our employees and clients which we call our THINK YES mentality. Our corporate values are Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial. You will have a direct and meaningful impact on both the bank and its clients. By building our company on optimism and mutual trust, and with our THINK YES mentality, NIBC is an enterprising bank that enables ambitions.
What’s in it for you?
NIBC is an ambitious environment where together we strive to create a fantastic workplace where you feel safe and challenged to be the best version of yourself. This is in line Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial, since you are in the lead of setting the PACE of your career at NIBC. In addition, you receive a competitive salary, plus:
- Several ways to support your development personally and professionally, a.o.:
- Personal development budget, to spend at your own discretion
- Professional budget provided by your manager, to develop yourself in your work
- GoodHabitz: free online courses you can choose to take for your own benefit
- NIBC embraces the Hybrid way of Working. This means that we support working from home as well as encourage our colleagues to come to the office. NIBC's guideline is to spend at least half of the working time at the office;
- Travel expenses or NS Business Card 1st class;
- 32 holidays (which do not have to be registered);
- Excellent pension scheme (27% NIBC contribution);
- A voucher to improve your home office;
- The opportunity to take ownership and show initiative in your role. We are always open to new ideas, and encourage to use your voice;
- The nature of our Grow to Make a Difference program enables you to be in charge of your own development;
- Two staff associations: YoungNIBC and MyLeisure;
- Vitality program, annual company-wide sports & leisure days;
- Monthly internet allowance;
- Laptop and a company phone;
- Excellent facilities at the office (Coffeecorner, Restaurant, Exchange bar); · Last but not least, a fun workplace in which diversity and inclusion is valued (click here).
What do you bring?
You are an eager Application Manager who gets energized by working together with a team and is creative and result-driven. Some keywords to describe you: strong analytical skills, fast learner and an easy adapter:
- You operate on an HBO+ level – with a focus on IT, preferably with a technical background and at least 5 years of relevant work experience on managing information systems;
- You have SharePoint / Microsoft 365 application management experience;
- You keep cool in stressful times;
- With a proactive attitude; involve the right people and know how to proactively follow up on issues;
- Fluent in English, where Dutch is a benefit.