Business Analyst IAM
Are you motivated to drive business growth? Do you take ownership in enhancing our IAM processes and procedures? Then we’re looking for you!
NIBC is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Identity & Access Management team. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and conducting situation analysis in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team (8fte). You will also be responsible for supervising and coordinating issues within the IAM backlog. As the lead for initiatives within your domain, you will work in an agile environment, interacting closely with various stakeholders.
As an IAM Business Analyst, you hold a crucial position in our organization. Your role involves analyzing information and processes to support business-critical initiatives. You are skilled at gathering and defining both functional and non-functional requirements for business solutions and effectively communicating them to a range of stakeholders. With a passion for innovation, you are always seeking out new and creative solutions to help meet the strategic goals of both the business and IT departments. Furthermore, you:
- Carry responsibility for analyzing and designing current and future processes via business requirements and process analysis
- Support digital improvements by identifying technical possibilities in alignment with our business stakeholders
- Provide advice on how to optimize the use of existing tools and systems in an agile way of working
- Liaise with the Solution Engineer on latest technology trends and you proactively raise awareness of information technology innovations and solutions to the IAM landscape
- Are a sparring partner for business, your IT team, product owners and other stakeholders
- Can prioritize, take responsibility and implement recommendations from Lean Six Sigma improvement assessments throughout the entire bank
- Make suggestions for the development and implementation of a business project or digital solution
- Get opportunities to develop or maintain own domain of expertise
- Align information technology systems with business operations by analyzing and developing innovative integrated software solutions.
You will be part of an engaged and multi-talented team. It is in our nature to cooperate, complement and reinforce each other. The social relationships in the IAM team are strong and there is ample room for personal development. Not only as a company but also in our team, we are committed to foster a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Openness and respect are essential when working with us. We are looking forward to working together with a new colleague with brains and humor!
The team is part of the staff of the CTO domain (Information Technology, Data Management and Operations) and directly reports to our Chief Technology Officer.
NIBC as an IT employer
NIBC IT consists of several domains and together NIBC IT aims to be one of the driving forces behind the digital transformation of our bank, an ongoing process that will profoundly change the relationship with our clients and the way we do business. We are closely connected and have short lines of communication. If you have a good idea today, you may be elaborating it tomorrow. IT is forever changing and so is NIBC and in order for us to be able to keep on changing, we need sophisticated individuals to help us lead the bank into the future.
NIBC as organization
Founded in 1945 to finance the visionary entrepreneurs who helped rebuilding the Netherlands after the second World War, NIBC was closely collaborating while professionally supporting companies and individuals in realizing their dreams and goals with a sustainable future in mind. As a multicultural midsize bank with a working environment that is best described as dynamic and ambitious, we share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our employees and clients which we call our THINK YES mentality. Our corporate values are Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial. You will have a direct and meaningful impact on both the bank and its clients. By building our company on optimism and mutual trust, and with our THINK YES mentality, NIBC is an enterprising bank that enables ambitions.
What’s in it for you?
NIBC is an ambitious environment where together we strive to create a fantastic workplace where you feel safe and challenged to be the best version of yourself. This is in line Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial, since you are in the lead of setting the PACE of your career at NIBC. In addition, you receive a competitive salary, plus:
- Several ways to support your development personally and professionally, a.o.:
- Personal development budget, to spend at your own discretion
- Professional budget provided by your manager, to develop yourself in your work
- GoodHabitz: free online courses you can choose to take for your own benefit
- NIBC embraces the Hybrid way of Working. This means that we support working from home as well as encourage our colleagues to come to the office. NIBC's guideline is to spend at least half of the working time at the office;
- Travel expenses or NS Business Card 1st class
- 32 holidays (which do not have to be registered)
- Excellent pension scheme (27% NIBC contribution)
- A voucher to improve your home office
- The opportunity to take ownership and show initiative in your role. We are always open to new ideas, and encourage to use your voice
- The nature of our Grow to Make a Difference program enables you to be in charge of your own development
- Two staff associations: YoungNIBC and MyLeisure
- Vitality program, annual company-wide sports & leisure days
- Monthly internet allowance
- Laptop and a company phone
- Excellent facilities at the office (Coffeecorner, Restaurant, Exchange bar)
- Last but not least, a fun workplace in which diversity and inclusion is valued (click here).
What do you bring?
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- (Strong) affinity with IT, preferably with Identity & Access Management or IT Security
- Experience with Active Directory and/or Azure AD is a big plus
- Strong communicational skills (Dutch and English)
- Experience with stakeholder management
Click the apply button now! To upload multiple documents, click the upload button again after uploading a document. An assessment may be part of the application procedure. For more information about the recruitment procedure or NIBC as employer you may contact our HR Servicedesk via or Bart Cazander via for questions about the role.
Applications via email will not be taken into consideration.