Manager Assurance - Leasing & Automotive
- Choose a language:
What will you be doing?
As an Assurance Manager, you, your team and a partner or director will be responsible for the entire customer-service process from initial contact to evaluation of the completed assignment. You will serve as the customer’s point of contact and assume responsibility for the planning and completion phases of the customer’s financial statements. You will contribute to building up a relevant network within client organizations and within the national and international PwC Financial Services network. You will play an important role in acquiring engagements with both new and existing clients. You will represent PwC in an appropriate and effective manner.
As a Manager, you will be part of PwC's broad management layer and responsible for supervising projects. Furthermore, you will act as a mentor to junior colleagues who you will coach and who will look to you as someone with whom they can discuss work, ideas and suggestions. You will evaluate their work and ensure that they are able to continue developing both professionally and personally. You will closely collaborate with other disciplines within PwC such as IT staff, actuaries and our valuation experts.
You will be working with different teams. The size of the team can vary depending on the client from 2 till 10 people. The team exists out of Partner/Director till starter. Everyone on the team has their own responsibilities in order to sign at the end the annual report.
Does this describe you?
- You have at least five years' experience of auditing practice within the accountancy sector, preferably in the financial sector Banking and/or Leasing & Automotive
- You are a qualified RA, CPA or ACCA;
- You have excellent communication skills in the English language (written and spoken);
- You possess a mix of skills in areas such as coaching, answering questions on everyday professional matters, acquisition, and mobilization of knowledge and expertise;
- You have good project management (planning and control) skills;
- You are an effective communicator, have good social skills and enjoy working in a team;
- You are ambitious, talented and driven;
- You have a good sense of humor;
- You are innovative and think out of the box to make processes more efficient.
What are we offering?
We will take account of your personal circumstances. At PwC, you will work with a variety of customers and coworkers and become familiar with a number of different sectors at our financial services practice: banks,
insurers, asset management, real estate and pension funds. We serve customers operating in the financial services sector both nationally and internationally. At PwC, we can offer you a broad financial services (FS)
experience! Our employment conditions include:
- An open working atmosphere, where you can practice a lot of feedback and receive feedback;
- A knowledge organization where you can learn from, and grow into, a top specialist;
- Flexible work;
- Team events;
- The ability to work abroad for a number of years in an exciting city that is very accessible to expats;
- Many trainings, both focused on soft skills and subject matter;
- A coffee bar for relaxing (with colleagues);
- The ability to employ you within the regular working hours for Corporate Responsibility, different networks, diversity, innovation and / or recruitment;
- A lot of coaching and an eye for your personal development;
- Lease car;
- Laptop, iPhone;
- Well-being budget;
- 32 holiday days.
Getting started at PwC
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Then let us know what motivates you and fill in your details. After we’ve received your application,
you’ll immediately receive confirmation in your inbox.
If your qualifications match the profile that we have in mind, then we’ll contact you within two weeks for a short introduction meeting.
If everyone is enthusiastic, we’ll schedule an online assessment. Depending on the result, you'll receive an invitation for an initial interview. Click here for more information about the application process.
If you would like more detailed information about this position at PwC, don't hesitate to contact Saskia Humblé (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com.
Location:Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Groningen, Zwolle
What if you don't meet all the set requirements? You don't have to. PwC's success depends on not only the quality but also the diversity of our people. New insights and innovative solutions for our clients originate from a mix of views, cultures, knowledge, and experience. At PwC, we want to recognise and reward those differences. In short: if you're excited about this position but your experience doesn't fit it seamlessly, then we encourage you to apply anyway. Perhaps you’re in fact the perfect candidate for this position or a different one.