Manager Mining Advisory Services
As the Manager Mining Advisory Services within IHC Mining BV, you will have a challenging multi-disciplinary role in a dynamic work-environment. You will be in charge of a small team of highly independent professionals, who support mining clients around the globe in developing their (wet) mining and mineral processing projects. The team also assists clients in improving their mining operations by delivering unique expertise. You initiate, build and expand long-term relationships with our clients. Besides managing the team, you will also execute and collaborate on feasibility and concept studies yourself.
Operating in a niche mining market, this often means shifting the existing boundaries and delivering unique (underwater) mining and slurry transport solutions to our mining clients. To enable this, you have a wealth of technical capabilities at your disposal within our company. You will connect these capabilities and ensure the best possible results are delivered to the project.
As Manager Mining Advisory Services you report directly to the General Manager of IHC Mining BV
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the Mining Advisory Services Portfolio and delivering strategic inputs to the IHC Mining Management Team
- Managing a team of highly skilled and independent professionals
- Managing and execution of (pre-)feasibility and concept studies in IHC’s mining and marine mining market;
- Improving cooperation with other global IHC Mining subsidiaries in projects and strengthening of business propositions;
- Developing long-term relationship with mining clients and expanding the network
- Commercial sales of mining advisory services trajectories
- You have a bachelor or master degree in mining and/or mineral engineering or similar;
- You have at least 8-10 years of relevant experience in mining operations or mine project development;
- You have extensive experience in the development of technical documents for various execution phases (scoping, pre-feasibility, feasibility and due-dilligence) in the mining value chain.
- You preferably have experience in Mine Planning and Mine design software, such as Datamine or similar;
- You have excellent communication skills in English language (speaking and writing) and preferred communication skills in Dutch;
- You have good experience in working with and in global multi-disciplinary teams on a range of projects
- You have the willingness to travel for short periods (up to 3 weeks).
Only candidates with an EU work visa will be considered as viable candidate.
About IHC Mining
For every phase in the mining life cycle for raw materials, IHC Mining provides reliable, integrated solutions, fully tailored to specific demand for mineral resources. By means of the state-of-the-art equipment that we design and build – and the services we deliver – our customers can improve operational efficiency, lower the cost per tonne and make their activities more sustainable.
We have a proven track record in solutions for mineral sands, tailings rehabilitation, battery minerals, gold, diamonds, tin and other commodities. In addition, with our experts working on a global basis, we guarantee a local presence and industry leading support on every continent.